I seriously can't believe how much I thought about chocolate today, and I know that the only reason behind this is that I CAN'T HAVE IT. One of my cheerleaders ate a chocolate chip cookie right before practice today, and I almost ripped it out of her hands. I could SMELL the Hershey's Kisses that my roommate ate tonight.
I know that the cravings are about to kill me - I'm only on day three, and I was SUPER tired and got a headache last night...just like this little article told me I would. Now I'm heading into "Kill ALL The Things" phase, so I've warned my students that I might be a big B-word in the next couple of days, just so they know that it's not them; IT'S CHOCOLATE.
I actually haven't been feeling that different. I didn't drink coffee before because it tastes like a butt, and I hadn't had a Diet Coke in a few days (I have cut back tremendously on the Diet Coke. At one point in my life, I was drinking like 3 a day because that shit is delicious, and no, Diet Pepsi is not the same). Really, if I think about the stuff that I had been eating right before I started this...well, it was Christmastime, so there was booze, booze, cookies, bread, cheese, more booze, some more cheese, oh, and one last round of booze. I'm looking forward to the day when I'm like, "nah, 2 beers is good for me, thanks" instead of, "I've only had 2 beers...wanna take a shot?" Someday....maybe when I'm a grown up?
In other news, I made another delicious dinner tonight consisting of beef and veggies. Yes, that is right, I made something that had beef in it. I'm proud of myself, too!
And last night - last night I cooked asparagus! Damn, Gina! I think next week I'm going to put chicken in my salad each day for lunch because I'm getting WAY too hungry at the end of the day. I think I need more protein with mah veggies, and I also think I need a god damn chocolate chip cookie. Nope, I'm fine...I'll just...have some more water and go to bed a bit earlier tonight. And dream of cookies.

No comments:
Post a Comment